Where everything will startDo not ask us why people fall in love with Lesvos. Being born here we are somehow married to Lesvos. Some say that marriage kills the love, yet a partner who surprises you every day can keep love alive. This is true; Lesvos has so many “personalities” that you can not discover them all in a lifetime.
Combine sailing and Lesvos. Do it in the wise, gentle way seamanship imposes and Lesvos’ fragile nature demands and you can have a paradise on earth for your vacation or even more.
* Tablet or i-phone users please open the following links to visit the relative pages about:
Mytilene, Tokmakia isles, Molivos, Petra, Sigri, Gulf of Kalloni, Plomari, Myrsinia isles, Gulf of Yera
These and many small coves and anchorages are edges of the diamond called Lesvos
If you look up the bibliography on Lesvos, you will find that countless books and articles have been written about the island. The point is that what you really care about your holidays is Lesvos today.
What you will see as soon as you set foot on Lesvos.
We will be honest with you. Lesvos is not a tourist’s artificial paradise, made by the expert director to please the spectator.
Lesvos is a real place full of contrasts but it is a place where originality has managed to survive due to the potential of its nature and the people’s mentality.
Behind a modern facade, you will be able to feel the exciting pulse of nature whichever season you choose to visit Lesvos.
Long forgotten smells of flowers and herbs are everywhere.
Sounds and flavors from your childhood. Landscapes that have not yet been touched by the modern way of life.
In the eyes and the greetings of the native People you will rediscover the true, human nature striving for life but at the same time cherishing its joys.
People who have been creating art and civilization for thousands of years.
Among the countless comments about Lesvos we have chosen and recommend the following:
Matt Barrett's Lesvos guide in English.
Pick a special itinerary to see it in our booking page
- 107_Around Lesvos island (week)
- 111_Around Lesvos island (11 days)
- 154_Already in Lesvos Unreacheable by land (4 days)
- 185_Already in Lesvos From Molivos (5 days)
- 910_Sailing course Advanced (10 days)
- 002_Daily trip to Tokmakia isles
- 105_Around Lesvos island (5 days)
- 108_Around Lesvos island (8 days)
- 090_Hot Springs and Sea waters (1 week)
- 110_Around Lesvos island (10 days)
- 001_Daily trip to Myrsinia isles
- 414_Scuba (LA) Lesvos Lemnos Ai Stratis (14 days)
- 805_Introduction to Offshore Sailing (5 days)
- 810_Beginner to Skipper (10 days)
- 429_Scuba (LA) Lemnos-Lesvos one way (9 days)
- 409_Scuba (LA) Lesvos-Lemnos one way (9 days)
- 309_Mytilene Sporades ONE WAY (9 days)
- 211_Mytilene Lemnos Ai Stratis (11 days)
- 214_Mytilene Lemnos Ai Stratis (14 days)
- 807_Sailing course Beginner to Crew member (1 week)
- 102_Weekend in Lesvos (Tokmakia Molivos)
- 104_Around Lesvos island (4 days)
- 195_Hot Springs and Sea From Molivos (5 days)
- 077_Around Lesvos island Tastes (1 week)
- 005_Daily trip Tokmakia isles (from Molivos)
- 314_Mytilene Sporades Mytilene (14 days)
- 006_Daily trip Sigri area (from Molivos)
- 315_Mytilene Sporades Chios (15 days)
- 316_Mytilene Sporades Mytilene (16 days)
- 127_Around Lesvos island including Plomari (week)
- 126_Around Lesvos island including Plomari (6 days)
- 106_Around Lesvos island (6 days)
- 156_Already in Lesvos Unreachable by land (6 days)
- 457_Scuba Lesvos-Chios One way (1 week)
- 183_Already in Lesvos From Molivos (3 days)
- 041_Daily Sailing & 4X4 South East Lesvos
- 920_Sailing Adventure
- 155_Already in Lesvos Unreachable by land (5 days)
- 045_Daily Sailing & Scuba diving (Molivos)