Like the old wine..The most popular tourist destination of Lesvos yet the most well kept untouched by mass tourism.
It is like a tradition, well kept by locals and visitors, to protect Molivos and its atmosphere.
Countless books and articles about it.
Have a look at Matt Barrett's "Lesvos Guide"
and Let's rediscover it together.
Picturesque landscapes. Famous for its sunsets
Bicycle and mountain bike
Donkey and horse riding
Hiking in wonderful paths
Scuba diving for beginners or advanced divers
4X4 excursions to Mnt Lepetymnos
Hot baths of Eftalou
Pick a special itinerary to see it in our booking page
- 108_Around Lesvos island (8 days)
- 107_Around Lesvos island (week)
- 105_Around Lesvos island (5 days)
- 110_Around Lesvos island (10 days)
- 111_Around Lesvos island (11 days)
- 414_Scuba (LA) Lesvos Lemnos Ai Stratis (14 days)
- 805_Introduction to Offshore Sailing (5 days)
- 429_Scuba (LA) Lemnos-Lesvos one way (9 days)
- 409_Scuba (LA) Lesvos-Lemnos one way (9 days)
- 309_Mytilene Sporades ONE WAY (9 days)
- 211_Mytilene Lemnos Ai Stratis (11 days)
- 214_Mytilene Lemnos Ai Stratis (14 days)
- 102_Weekend in Lesvos (Tokmakia Molivos)
- 104_Around Lesvos island (4 days)
- 807_Sailing course Beginner to Crew member (1 week)
- 077_Around Lesvos island Tastes (1 week)
- 090_Hot Springs and Sea waters (1 week)
- 910_Sailing course Advanced (10 days)
- 315_Mytilene Sporades Chios (15 days)
- 314_Mytilene Sporades Mytilene (14 days)
- 127_Around Lesvos island including Plomari (week)
- 126_Around Lesvos island including Plomari (6 days)
- 106_Around Lesvos island (6 days)
- 457_Scuba Lesvos-Chios One way (1 week)
- 316_Mytilene Sporades Mytilene (16 days)
- 810_Beginner to Skipper (10 days)