A day full of unforgetable momentsEither you are an experienced sailor or it is your first time on a sailboat, a daily sailing trip in Lesvos' waters is something you have to experience.
Our boats will leave the port early in the morning and according to the weather in a couple of exciting sailing hours we will arrive in a quiet, clearwater anchorage in the nearby isles.
While you will be swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, exploring the coastline or just relaxing, a tasteful lunch will be prepared out of pure ingredients and local recipes.
For the rest of the day, according to your wishes, we can sail to another spot or to the open sea, fish, put our flag to the top of the islet or find a Google mark.
We return in the evening, unless we decide to see the Full Moon while sailing back...
Fresh fruit and juices, tea or coffee will be offered.
Just bring your bathing-suit, a towel, sunglasses, a hat and sun-tan oil as if you go an excursion to the beach by car.
According to the Port of our departure (Mytilene or Petra-Molivos) and the weather, our choices are:
Myrsinia isles & Tart
Entrance of Yera's Gulf
There are also half day trips either in combination with other activities or just for sailing.
Please check the list below.
Pick a special itinerary to see it in our booking page
- 089_Sailing practice day
- 041_Daily Sailing & 4X4 South East Lesvos
- 006_Daily trip Sigri area (from Molivos)
- 001_Daily trip to Myrsinia isles
- 002_Daily trip to Tokmakia isles
- 005_Daily trip Tokmakia isles (from Molivos)
- 030_Sailing in the moonlight (Molivos)
- 025_Sailing afternoon (Mytilene)
- 035_Sailing afternoon (Molivos)
- 020_Sailing in the moonlight (Mytilene)
- 045_Daily Sailing & Scuba diving (Molivos)