The treasure island
Psara island is a treasure itself.
Difficult to reach it since it is well protected by the strong winds, but beautiful.
Countless small bays with golden sandy beaches.
High mountains full of wild goats, steep cliffs where the wild pigeons make their nests.
Historical place, stands for thousands of years as a shelter and a guard, on the routes of the vessels who cross the Aegean.
Archaeological research found significant traces of the prehistoric period but there are obvious traces from every moment of the Hellenic history.
The smell of thyme mixed with the saltiness of the meltemi wind.
Honey, fresh fish, wild goat, wild chicory and fresh bread.
The infinity of the horizon as the sun dives in the Aegean seen up from the cliff of Mavri Rachi.
Pick a special itinerary to see it in our booking page
- 315_Mytilene Sporades Chios (15 days)
- 316_Mytilene Sporades Mytilene (16 days)
- 910_Sailing course Advanced (10 days)
- 314_Mytilene Sporades Mytilene (14 days)
- 810_Beginner to Skipper (10 days)
- 920_Sailing Adventure
- 507_Chios, Psara, Oinousses, Lesvos (Molivos) VII
- 508_Chios, Psara, Oinousses, Lesvos (Molivos) VIII
- 509_Chios, Psara, Oinousses, Lesvos (Molivos) IX
- 517_Chios, Psara, Oinousses, Lesvos (Mytilene) VII
- 518_Chios, Psara, Oinousses, Lesvos (Mytilene) VIII
- 519_Chios, Psara, Oinousses, Lesvos (Mytilene) IX